Sunday, January 10, 2010

Setting Up A Tropical Tank Setting Up My Tropical Fish Tank?

Setting up my tropical fish tank? - setting up a tropical tank

Well, I have a tank for a very long time, I get all new equipment to keep the same tank.
I cleaned once or twice per day and is very clean, get in tomorrow's Going to the materials for the reservoir to the idea of a gravel pit, some ornaments, filter, heater and some things, so that the Tap water safe. Is there something I missed, and I need suggestions on how my armor look better, etc.?
I'm going to fish in one or two weeks.

4 comments:

Darwin Ahoy said...

I guess you always have the support and light / Bell, because it was created before. I receive also dealing with equipment, like an empty gravel, algae wash buffer and a network. Use a thermometer to track your time to also check and then the device. Not stupid stick-on-the-outside, but one that goes inside the tank. A test kit (liquid is better and cheaper) to ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH, and also a good idea. Otherwise it looks like you have given everything so that it works.

FL sunshine, tropical simply means heated and can be used fresh or salt water. If there is a saltwater tank, there are many items in the list are missing.

Electra said...

You can keep the same tank, but remember that you are a new reservoir, first 4 weeks without clean fish a week, 15-20% and then add a few fish resistant bacteria in the filter requires

♥♥ said...

If you fill your tank chlorination and said he should Cycling!

http://www.aquahobby.com/articles/e_fish ...

Fish0lov... said...

It seems that everything you need. Jut remember, the tank of the first cycle.

Post a Comment