Monday, January 4, 2010

Dualit Toaster Dualit Rewiring Wiring Toaster Diagram?

Dualit rewiring wiring toaster diagram? - dualit toaster

Hello to all.
I have a 2-slice Dualit toaster. I took it apart after year, and now I have a switch for him. but for reasons of counting currency is different from above.
Neutral is a series 1
Living together with a set of 4
and a connection to the number 2 and a # 5
I UAE Two-way switch with 3 lines with no indication what would happen if?

the spark plug wire is usually blue, green, brown, green, and cover.
and has the factors 2 red and 1 blue. There is also a cable connection to your account, I think that is one end connected to the switch.
Can anyone help please
Cheers
to

1 comment:

smokey said...

You must try Dualit May contact, get a circuit diagram.

Post a Comment