Friday, December 25, 2009

Holidays In Dementia How To Pick A Nursing Home For My Mom?

How to pick a nursing home for my mom? - holidays in dementia

I have 7 siblings and my mother lives with me .. What I am is very hard every day to see how my mother is slowly losing .... She is 79 yrs.old, who spent much of her life, she has a big scar on his back while working in the rice fields in Japan (16yrs.old), where the United States bombed Japan .. Father married and came to the States, raised 8 children, try not to drink my father returned to Japan since its introduction nearly 50 years. later ... My brothers live for about 30 or 40 miles from home, and no one calls or comes to see her, she almost forgot (too much) with their own lives, of course, appealed for at least 5 of 7 of them to the party of mothers and Certification of holiday .. Dementia is, where are you now ... I am shocked every day there is nothing better, I 43yrs.old I have custody of my 4 years. Granddaughter, so if I'm not going anywhere, I have a babysitter for two to ... The funny thing is .. My mother never wanted to ..... grow

No comments:

Post a Comment